We specialize in the sale of fine-quality vintage
R/C Airplane plans. We also offer associated plastic parts such
as cowls and wheel pants for certain models. Please spend a few
minutes browsing our website to get a feel for the products we offer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- or - you can reach us via telephone at (810)227-1174.
A few notes, and answers to some common questions:
- Vintage R/C Plans does not
sell kits, our focus is on plans and vacuum-formed plastic parts
for selected plans. Please check our "Accessories and Supplies"
page for links to some suppliers that we recommend and that may
be able to help with your project.
- Our plans feature all Balsa wood construction,
also using basswood and plywood as needed for robust construction.
Cowls and wheel pants are typically plastic or fiberglass.
- Shipping charges for the Continental
US (Lower 48 States) are as follows:
- All plans are shipped rolled
in tubes for $10.00 per plan, per order - each plan is shipped
in its own tube.
- All plastic parts are $10.00 shipping per set, per order.
- "Combined shipping" is not a viable option for
these items, based on their size and shape, please contact
me with any concerns or questions about details of shipping
and shipping costs.
- Shipping charges outside
the Continental US (Alaska, Hawaii, and International) are
- All plans are shipped in folded
form for $21.00 (US Funds) per plan, per order.
- All plastic parts are $21.00 (US Funds) shipping per set,
- An illustrated, printed hardcopy catalog
of our products is available, please visit our order page for
info on ordering a catalog online. Catalogs, plans, and vacuum-formed
parts are also available for purchase via Vintage R/C Plans at
the address shown at the bottom of this page. Please EMail,
call, or write if you'd prefer to not order online.